Podcast Episode 29



Show Notes


: :   PODMIN  : :



#Better Out Than Stash

Unclaimed prize...

If you took part in this stash down with me, please do check the previous podcast to see if you won!


: :


Hotel of Bees CAL

Photo used with kind permission of Christina Hadderingh


#HOBCAL
#HotelofBeesShawl

14th April - 31st May

Together with Sam from Betsy Makes, we are going to be hosting a Crochet ALong for the gorgeous


by Christina Hadderingh

For all the information and a discount code see this post...



Vintage Sweethearts CAL


Running in the  Crochet Now magazine
1 year/13 issues: Intro & 12 further pattern parts

Now available online: Vintage Sweethearts Pattern

: :



: :   DONE  : :



A Good Vintage Cardigan by Fran Morgan


Hotel of Bees Shawl by Christina Hadderingh
Ravelry Page


: :   DOING  : :



Colour Field Shawl by Kemper Wray



Cherry the Cute Kitty by Emma Brown



: :   PIP'S   : :
(Patterns in Progress!)

More info next time



: :   INCOMING GOODIES   : :



Mintalicious in Merino Singles by Spun Right Round



March Minis in Hazel Sock by Herbstblatt Regina




: :   POD LOVE.  : :

Keep Calm and Carry Yarn (KCACY)
with Alyson and Viviane



S x



#CherryHeart

SUBSCRIBE:

   

Comments

  1. Rockin' that cardi, Missus. What a lovely podcast too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the finished cardigan but what I really want to comment on is how simply gorgeous your HOBCAL shawl is x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Podmin... made me giggle. Gorgeous makes! I will make a start on the vintage cardy - once I've finished the HOBCAL shawl, a shawl for Sew Sweet Violet's bee happy a-long, oh and another KAL just about to start... Your cardy is lovely. And this dreamy buttons! Oh my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, it is a lovely cardigan once it's done I have to say, although it was a little slog to get there!

      S x

      Delete
  4. Sandra ~ After watching your podcast, I knew I had to give a go at making a cardigan for myself. However, I'm about 10 rows in so far and it's a bit wavy/puckering. I feel it's because of using a smaller hook for the foundation rows; will it work itself out, or should I start over? If you're able to reply to this I would be ever so thankful!

    ReplyDelete